Thursday, December 21, 2006

Jin Jin - 2


I went to the third floor pet shop. Jasmine, (the pet shop sales) told me that Jin must have not eaten for quite sometime as she was drinking lots of water and gulping away the dog food. A few other girls were around talking about what to do with her. Jasmine cannot take her in as she has 2 dogs at home already. By then the security came around and said he would call SPCA if nobody wants to take Jin. We know jolly well Jin will be put down - because of her leg and in SPCA there's already too many abandon pets. I then decided to take her in and nurse her and later decide what to do with her. Jasmine was kind to give me some dog food and a leash for her. I took her to the taxi stand and went right to a vet along Whitley road to see what can be done to Jin's leg. Unfortunately, the vet said nothing can be done and how her leg became limp, cannot diagnosed. Went home and bathe her. Next day I took pictures of her before and after glooming. I have to shave her nake so that she may not have any ticks hiden, especially in the ears. Found about 4 bugs. See her pictures..to be continued. This is JinJin about 3 week after I took her in. Should see her when she's skin and bones.

No comments: